Masalah Narcisma (Penyakit Cinta) Melampau
Narcissistic Personality Disorder
"a psychiatric diagnosis characterized by an exaggerated sense of self-importance and uniqueness, an abnormal need for attention and admiration, preoccupation with grandiose fantasies concerning the self, and disturbances in interpersonal relationships, usually involving the exploitation of others and a lack of empathy."
Mosby's Medical Dictionary, 8th edition. © 2009, Elsevier.
Narcissistic Personality Disorder > 5 of following criteria
1. Requires excessive admiration
2. Grandiose sense of self-importance; believes self to be superior
3. Preoccupied with fantasies of unlimited success, power, brilliance
4. Believes that he/she is special and should have only the best
5. Has sense of entitlement, ie deserves special favors or treatment
6. Exploits interpersonal relations, ie takes advantage of others
7. Lacks empathy and concern for others
8. Is envious of others or believes them to be envious of him/her
9. Displays arrogance
Modified from *Diagnostic & Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders, 4th ed, Am Psychiatric Asso, 1994